User experience () strategy lies at the intersection of design and business strategy, but until now, there hasn’t been an easy-to-apply framework for executing it. This hands-on guide introduces lightweight product strategy tools and techniques to help you and your team devise innovative digital solutions that people want.
Author Jaime Levy shows UX/designers, product managers, entrepreneurs, and aspiring strategists simple to advanced methods that can be applied right away. You’ll gain valuable perspective through business cases and historical context. This second edition includes new real-world examples, updated techniques, and a chapter on conducting qualitative online user research.
- Define value propositions and validate target users through provisional personas and customer discovery techniques
- Conduct methodical competitive research on direct and indirect competitors and create an analysis brief to decisively guide stakeholders
- Use storyboarding and rapid prototyping for designing experiments that focus on the value innovation and business model of your product
- Learn how to conduct user research online to get valuable insights quickly on any budget
- Test business ideas and validate marketing channels by running online advertising and landing page campaigns
Author: Jaime Levy
Length: 332 pages
Publisher: O'Reilly Media
Publication Date: 2021-04-06